Free MOT with Full Service
Here at Malmech & Mannion, we pride ourselves on being vehicle servicing specialists and work with you to find the best value and quality by offering a selection of genuine and third party parts. Malmech & Mannion are also proud to provide dealership standard diagnostics – at a fraction of the price. With most makes and models, your vehicle’s dash or infotainment system will alert you when your vehicle is due a service.
What’s included in a service?
A regular car service checks the condition of your car. It can assess everything from general wear and tear to fluids, brakes, the engine, and more. Each service is different depending on your make and model. A car service can involve up to 50 or more components, systems checks and adjustments including:
- An engine oil change and/or filter replacement
- Checking lights, tyres, exhaust and operations of brakes and steering
- Ensuring your vehicle is in a safe and drivable condition
- Checking hydraulic fluid and coolant levels
- Checking the cooling system (from radiators in your car to pumps and hoses)
- Suspension checks
- Check timing belt and advise
- Testing the car’s battery condition
Why should I have my vehicle serviced?
“But I’ve just had an MOT, why do I need to have my car serviced too?!” But servicing is actually completely different to an MOT. An MOT is an annual technical inspection for safety – it’s not designed to replace or repair worn vehicle components.
Find us on Facebook